Friday, July 28, 2006


Well, I sit here wondering what to write. I often think, "what do I have to say that people haven't aleady heard?" But I've been given a voice, similar to others in some ways and yet unique. For God has made me...each one of us...wonderfully. In His image, he created us. I'm humbled by the thought that God made me for his glory and that somehow with this voice of mine I can please Him. A voice, that's what I've got. Unique...and for my Father's glory. May I use this voice for Him today.
Soli Deo Gloria

3 Comments:

Blogger EAG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:15 PM  
Blogger EAG said...

"You the man"
You got your voice up and running.
Way to go Mike! -- EAG

5:16 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Nice. :-)

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home