Thursday, June 14, 2007




Hello all!

I wanted to pass on a huge word of thanks to all those who have supported me through the process of my ordination preparation. One never knows how an examination is going to take shape and as such I went in realizing that I had worked hard but also knowing I didn't have it all together. As I went into my interview I prayed, "Lord you know what I know and don't know. And you know your plans for me. Would you guide me?" And He did, He did, He did!! My interview felt like a beautiful conversation with and about our Lord and at the end I looked at my watch and couldn't believe it was over! There were some hard questions, for sure, but I feel I was able to answer both honestly and well. The long of the short is that I did well and was told that they will ordain me (I passed)...thank you so much for all your prayers and for all those who have helped in many ways to make this a reality!

May God be praised!!

Mike

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home